If you use WhatsApp then now there is good news for you, WhatsApp is giving Rs 105 cashback to users in India. This offer will be given to those users who pay with WhatsApp Pay. This method of the messaging platform is to attract more and more users in the country to use WhatsApp Pen. Digital users in India currently rely on Google Pay, PhonePe or Paytm for payments. Introducing a new cashback offer, the instant messaging platform is looking to add more paying users.
WhatsApp Pay users will get a total of Rs. 105 cashback. The messaging platform for the next three payments of Rs. 35 cashback offer. The interesting thing is that there is no limit on the amount. For example, users can get a cashback of Rs 35 even if they send Re 1 via WhatsApp Payments. The company clarifies that this is a “limited time offer” and is available to “select customers” only.
how to send money with whatsapp pay
– Select a contact. Next to the chat box, click on the payment option.
– Enter the amount and note down if necessary.
After this you have to add your bank account. Click “Start”.
– Select your bank name. Then click on Verify to verify your mobile number. Your WhatsApp number and the number registered with the bank must be the same in order to use Pay.
– Click on Verify. After bank verification add your bank account. Click on add option.
Then, click on the ‘Continue’ option.
Enter the amount in the space provided when the bank account is linked.
– Click Next. If more than one account has been added, select a bank account.
Click on send payment option and continue. You will have to confirm the UPI PIN there.
– The recipient will receive the amount and Rs 35 will be credited to your bank account. As mentioned, the cashback offer is currently available for select users only.