Potato Cheese Ball
You must have eaten many types of vegetables, parathas, chips, pakoras etc. from your potatoes. But today I have come up with some new fun recipes for you to make with some potatoes. Yes, today I will tell you how to make Aloo Paneer Balls. It is very fun to eat and when you eat it, you will enjoy it a little differently, because you will find it crispy, soft and spicy.
Potato cheese ball is not very difficult to make and you can make it in about 25 minutes. If you eat the same thing in an outdoor hotel it will cost Rs 250-300, but if you make it at home, you can make it for Rs 100 for everyone.
Most of the people like to eat it for breakfast.
Ingredients for Cheese Ball:-Potatoes: 2
Green Coriander : 1/2 cup
Chili Flakes: 1 tsp
Salt: 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
Paneer fine: 1/2 cup (you can also grate the same cheese and cut it into small pieces)
Paneer (piece): 5-6
Flour: 3 tbsp
Weed Out Bread: 1/2 tsp
oil for frying
First, wash the potatoes and remove the chilies and cut them into small pieces.
2. Now boil it for 10 minutes (and if it is not cooked well then boil it for some time).
3. Then filter it and mix it well.
4. Then add coriander, a little thick red chili, salt, black pepper powder and ginger garlic paste.
5. Then add grated paneer and mix well.
6. Then take some of it and close it by placing a piece of paneer in the middle.
7. Then keep it in a well-rounded plate, and in this way prepare the balls of the saree.
8. Now take out the flour in another bowl and prepare a thin drum by adding a little water to it.
9. Here you can see that there are some such remedies.
10. Now take potato, dip the dough in it and then take it out and wrap it in bread.
11. After this, keep the oil for heating and keep the paneer balls one by one on medium flame for heating.
12. On medium flame it will turn golden in 4-5 minutes, then take it out.
And these Aloo Paneer Balls are ready. If I break it down and show you, you can see how delicious it looks. You can enjoy these Aloo Paneer Balls with sauce or mayonnaise.