These 6 signs seen before a heart attack, never ignore
Did you know that your body gives you many signals before a heart attack? So let’s know which are 6 such signs that you should never ignore.
Keeping the heart fit is very important. Because if it is unsuitable, you will be dependent on drugs for the rest of your life. In such a situation, try to pay attention to your diet and exercise in a changing lifestyle. The biggest thing is not to take stress, because this is the biggest reason for heart attack. Apart from this, increased cholesterol also makes the heart unhealthy. So let us know what are the symptoms of heart health disorder, which you should not ignore at all.
The body gives these 6 signs before a heart attack
1. Do not take it lightly if you have chest pain, as chest pain or discomfort is the most common symptom of heart disease. Chest pain, tightness, and feeling pressure can be symptoms of a heart attack, but keep in mind that a heart attack can happen without chest pain.
2. Apart from this, there is also a risk of heart attack due to fatigue, indigestion and abdominal pain. When your heart is broken, you feel tired. In this condition there may also be complaints of abdominal pain.
3. Apart from this, pain on the left side of the body is also a sign of heart failure. In this condition, chest pain starts and increases in the lower back.
4. Dizziness is also a sign of heart failure. Although dizziness also occurs due to dehydration, it is also a symptom of heart failure.
5. Pain in the throat or jaw can also be a sign of heart attack. By the way, pain in the throat or jaw has nothing to do with the heart. It is caused by a cold or sinus, but sometimes the pain radiates to the throat or jaw due to chest pain or pressure.
6. If you get tired very quickly, do not mistake it for weakness. Because it can also be a symptom of heart attack.