As the new month starts from today, there have been 10 new changes from the government, which will have a direct impact on the pocket of the common man, let us tell you these 10 changes.
1. An announcement has been made to increase the premium of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana of the Central Government. This plan was earlier Rs 330 which is now Rs 436.
2. Similarly, the premium for one year of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana was Rs 12 earlier, which has now been increased to Rs 20. The new premium will be applicable from today.
3. If you have taken a home loan from SBI, then that too will become expensive now. It has been decided to increase the EBLR of your home loan by 40 basis points. Now it has increased to 7.05 percent. The new prices will be applicable from today. Earlier this rate was 6.65 and apart from this, the repo liquid rate for home loans has also been increased by 40 points. It has now increased to 6.65 percent from 6.25 percent earlier.
4. Axis Bank has decided to increase the service charge for salary and savings account holders. Axis Bank has increased the average balance for savings and salary accounts from 15000 to 25000. This rule will be applicable from today. If the balance is not maintained then the fee is fixed at Rs 600 per month and Rs 300 per month for semi-urban area and Rs 250 per month for ruler area.
5. The Ministry of Transport has decided to increase the premium of motor insurance. Third party insurance premium for individual vehicles will become more expensive from today.
6. In the case of four wheelers, the third party premium for private vehicles with capacity less than 1000 cc will be Rs 2094 and above, the premium will range from Rs 3416 to Rs. Let us tell you that the last increase in premium was done during 2019-20.
7. India Post has decided to make the Aadhaar payment service now chargeable, although this rule will be applicable from June 15. Under this, the first three transactions every month will be free. It also includes cash withdrawal and case submission and mini statement taking. 20 rupees will be charged after the free limit. Apart from this, GST will be charged separately and Rs 15 for the statement.
8. The second phase of requiring hallmarks in gold jewelery and other items will start from today.
9. The price of gas cylinder is also changing. It has risen by Rs 3.50 since May 19 and Rs 50 before that.
10 Today the price of jet fuel may also change. The country’s largest IOC had increased the price by Rs 6,188 per kiloliter from May 16. This is the 10th consecutive increase in prices.