Today we are going to make restaurant style Kadhai Paneer recipe !! Kadhai Paneer Recipe in Hindi, Kadhai Paneer Recipe Step by Step, Learn How to Make Restaurant Style Kadhai Paneer at Home!!!
Kadhai Paneer is a Punjabi dish which is loved by almost everyone in the world. It takes a little effort to make, but the trials that go after it are not fun.
We mostly make it on festivals or special days. So on this Navratri, make this special recipe “Kadhai Paneer”. It takes at least 30 minutes to make, so let’s see how it is made and what it takes to make it. For this we need.
Ingredients for making Kadhai Paneer:-
Besan is better for:-
Paneer: 250 grams
Curd – 1/2 cup
Gram flour – 2-3 tbsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
For Gravy :-
Garam Masala: (small cardamom, large cardamom, lentil sugar, long)
Coriander seeds: 1 tsp
Butter (butter – 2-3 tbsp
Oil – 5 tbsp
Bay leaves – 2-3
Cumin – 1 tsp
Onion (finely chopped) -1-2 nos.
Chopped green chili – 1 no.
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri red chili powder – 1-1/2 tsp
Kasoori Fenugreek – 1 tbsp
salt to taste
Tomato puree – 3-4 pieces
Hot water – 1 cup
Kitchen King Masala – 1 tsp
How to make Kadhai Paneer :-
First of all, take curd in a big vessel and add gram flour to it.
2. Then add coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt.
3. Then mix it well.
4. Now add paneer pieces, mix well and keep covered for 5 minutes.
5. Then put a frying pan on the gas and put butter in it and then put a piece of paneer in it and fry it on medium flame.
6. Our paneer is almost fried. Now turn off the gas.
7. Then take some standing green coriander and some garam masala.
8. Then put the pan on the gas and put oil in it. Then add cumin and bay leaves.
9. Then add hot kuta and green coriander and fry for 2 minutes.
10. Then add onion and fry it.
11. Then add ginger garlic paste and green chilies.
12. When the onions turn brown, add coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili, kasoori fenugreek and salt and fry on medium flame for 2 minutes.
13. Then add tomato paste and cook covered.
14. You can see that our masala is frying and oil is starting to release.
15. Then add water and let it boil.
16. Then add fried paneer and cook for 2 minutes.
17. Then add kitchen king masala and mix.
18. And at the end put coriander.
Then put in a serving bowl and our kadhai is ready.
You can see how good our Kadhai Paneer is.