The big bull of the stock market, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, has passed away at the age of 62. Jhunjhunwala breathed his last at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai. Just two-three weeks ago, Jhunjhunwala was discharged after treatment. The hospital has confirmed the death of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. Jhunjhunwala was brought to the hospital at 6:45 am today.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the big bull of the stock market, passes away
- Stock market king dies at Breach Candy hospital
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passed away at the age of 62
- He was a big name in the business world and the stock market.
- Wealth of thousands of crores created with the help of stock market
- five thousand . work started from
- Jhunjhunwala’s total assets are 40 thousand crores.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala News Today
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was also addressed by many as the Warren Buffett of India. Jhunjhunwala has recently forayed into the airline sector after earning money in the stock market.
A major investment was made in an airline company named Akasa and the airline was launched on 7 August itself. Akasa’s first airline took off from Mumbai to Ahmedabad and Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia also attended the event.
On August 13, the company started its services on several routes. It is worth noting that Jhunjhunwala started investing in the stock market with just five thousand rupees and gradually increased his fortune to thousands of crores.
Today Jhunjhunwala’s total assets are 40 thousand crores. That’s why Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was called Big Bull and Warren Buffett.