Okinawa’s 34 electric scooters caught fire once! People were stunned to see; The company told how the accident happened
Incidents of fire in electric vehicles have been discussed for a long time and many questions have also been raised regarding the safety of electric vehicles. In fact, in the last few months, there have been many incidents of fire in electric vehicles in the country. The Tata Nexon EV caught fire recently in Mumbai. In the past too many electric scooters have caught fire and now a dealership of electric scooter maker Okinawa has caught fire. A fire broke out at an Okinawa dealership in Mangalore. His video has gone viral on the internet. According to reports, a total of 34 electric scooters were burnt in this incident. The fire was so fierce that even the people of the area were shocked to see it.
Fire breaks out at Okinawa dealership
The tragic incident happened on Friday (June 24) morning. Okinawa Autotech blames it on an electric short circuit. However, this is not the first time that an Okinawa dealership has been burnt to ashes. In April this year, a fire broke out at an Okinawa EV dealership in Tamil Nadu. However, the cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit inside the outlet. According to reports, Okinawa said about the Mangalore incident, “The unfortunate incident of fire broke out in one of our showrooms in Mangalore. The trader said that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit. We are in touch with the dealership and providing all necessary assistance.
The statement further said that Okinawa Autotech takes full care of safety. “We want to ensure that the highest standards of safety are maintained at our dealerships across the country,” the statement said. It may be mentioned that there were no casualties in both the Mangalore incident and the earlier incident in Tamil Nadu. However, apart from these incidents, two people have died in an electric scooter fire in Okinawa, Vellore in the past.