Golgappas are one such snack that we cannot go out without eating. There are many people who make water for panipuri very easily, but we cannot make puffy and crunchy puri for that. So let’s make puffed and crispy panipuri together.
You can finish it in 15-20 minutes, so let’s get started right away.
Flour: 200 grams
Semolina: 50 grams
Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
Hot water: 1 cup
oil for frying
Process of making Panipuri:-
First of all, take out the flour and semolina in a big vessel, then add baking powder and mix it.
2. Add some water and mix.
3. Then cover and keep it for 10-15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes take it again for 2 to 3 minutes. And then make small balls out of it.
5. Then apply some oil on the wheel (on which you spin the bread).
6. Then take a ball and roll it out a little thick and cut it with a cutter (or the lid of any box or small bowl).
7. And remove the rest. (We will roll it again by mixing it with other flour)
8. If the size of your poori seems small, then cut it a little thicker and make it square one by one.
9. Now heat the oil completely on the gas and pour it into it.
10. And when it becomes completely golden brown, take it out.
11. And our puffed and crispy finish is ready.
Now make chutney and water of your choice and enjoy panipuri.
Never use baking soda in poori.
Keep the flour a little wet, as semolina absorbs water to form a powder.
If your oil is not hot enough, the puri will not puff up.
The oil should be very hot while frying and the flame should be high.