Imran out, Shahbaz will be the new PM; Learn 10 big things about Pakistan’s political turmoil
Imran Khan is out of power in Pakistan. Shahbaz Sharif, the leader of Nawaz Sharif’s party PML-N, will now become the new PM of Pakistan. These are 10 big things related to Pakistan.
Political heat has been going on in Pakistan for the last several days. The Pakistani Parliament voted against the no-confidence motion against Imran Khan. During this he had to face defeat. During this, many heated discussions took place in the house. The speaker also adjourned the house several times. After the fall of Imran government, the new PM will be Shahbaz Sharif. Let us tell you 10 big things related to Pakistan.
top 10 issues of pakistani politics
1. For the first time in the history of Pakistan, a Prime Minister has been removed from the chair by a no-confidence motion. The Pakistan National Assembly voted on a no-confidence motion against the Imran government late last night (Saturday), in which 174 votes were cast.
2. Imran Khan packed his luggage and left the PM residence at midnight. Now today (Sunday) the new Prime Minister will be elected in Pakistan.
3. Nomination will be done for the post of PM by 2 pm. Scrutiny will have to be done by 3 pm and Pakistan will get a new PM on April 11. whose name has been fixed. Shahbaz Sharif, the leader of Nawaz Sharif’s party, will now become the new PM of Pakistan.
4. After the departure of the Imran Khan government, PML-N President Shahbaz Sharif addressed the House. “It is a new day for Pakistan,” he said. We have not come to take revenge.
5. This chair of Pakistan will not be easy for Shahbaz Sharif, the brainchild of Nawaz Sharif’s party PML-N. Because Pakistan which is going to handle it, Pakistan is already facing many difficulties. Shahbaz has to face economic, foreign policy as well as military challenges.
6. The former Information Minister of Pakistan has said that today is a sad day for Pakistan. He said that the robbers have returned home. Fawad Chaudhry said that Prime Minister Imran Khan has recently bid farewell to the Prime Minister’s residence. They have separated gracefully. Proud to be a Pakistani and blessed to have met a leader like him.
7. An application has been filed in the Islamabad High Court to ban Imran Khan from leaving the country. The names of Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Fawad Chaudhry are also included in the petition.
8. In the House, Shahbaz Sharif said that we will not take revenge on anyone. Do not send anyone to jail unnecessarily. During his address, he said that this is the beginning of a new morning.
9. Bilawal Bhutto said in the Parliament of Pakistan that today we have created history. Welcome to Old Pakistan. Sad day is over for Pakistan. Pakistan zindabad.
10. The Islamabad High Court will hear the application for inclusion of Imran Khan in the Exit Control List (ECL). An application was filed in the Islamabad High Court seeking inclusion of Imran Khan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Fawad Chaudhry and others in the Exit Control List (ECL). The High Court will hear the petition on Monday.