If you want something spicy but can’t get it out, then this recipe is for you –Easy Soya Veg Biryani (All in One). You will also get vegetables and protein in it.
You can eat this Soya Veg Biryani anytime, be it lunch or dinner….
So let’s quickly start making easy Soya Veg Biryani recipe
90% parboiled rice: 2 cups
Oil: 25 grams (4 tablespoons)
Green Cardamom: 2
Long (closed): 4
Cinnamon: 1 inch
Black pepper: 6-8
Bay leaves: 2
Beans: 1/2 cup
Carrot: 1/2 cup
Onions: 1/2 cup (2 large onions)
Green Chilli Slices : 3
Capsicum: 1/2 cup
Garlic paste: 2 tsp
Yogurt: 1/2 cup (50 grams)
Milk and saffron: 1/2 cup
Salt: 2 tsp (as per taste)
Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
Garam masala: 1 tsp
How to make Easy Soya Veg Biryani recipe
First soak the soybeans for 10 minutes.
2. Then strain it and take it out in a container.
3. And add the chopped vegetables (potatoes, beans, carrots, tomatoes, green chillies and capsicum).
4. Then mix well with ginger garlic paste, curd, salt and cumin powder.
6. Now place a pressure cooker or kadai on gas, add oil and fry onions.
7. Fry the onion and add all the right spices (cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper and bay leaves) in the remaining oil.
8. When the masala dries up a bit, add the mixed vegetables and saute on medium heat.
9. Add some cooked rice after frying.
10. Then add fried onions to it.
11. Then put some rice on it and pour saffron milk.
12. And now for the last time add the rest of the rice and add the fried onions and some coriander. And then cover and cook on medium flame for 25-30 minutes. (If you have something heavy in your house, cover it. Pan and put something heavy on it.
13. After 25 minutes, take out the plate and check from the side that there is no water in the vegetables (if there is, cook it for a while).
Now take it out from the side and keep it on a plate. And our Soya Veg Biryani is ready.