If the mobile number has changed, link it with Aadhaar card immediately; Learn the process
If the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card has changed, then this news is only for you. We are going to tell you how to link to another number.
Aadhar card is a very important document in today’s time. Every government job is needed. It is also necessary to link the mobile number with the Aadhar card. OTP is sent to your number for verification of any financial transaction. Therefore your mobile number should be registered on the UIDAI website.
How to change support number?
The first registered mobile number will also be asked to install the mAadhaar app. But if your mobile number (update mobile number in Aadhar card) has changed, then you will not get OTP for Aadhaar verification. In this case, you will have to change the mobile number associated with your support. You can link your current mobile number with Aadhaar. The process of linking new mobile number with Aadhaar number is simple.
Contact Aadhar Registration Center
If your mobile number (how to link your number with Aadhaar) is blocked, lost or changed and you want to link another number, you will have to visit the Aadhaar registration center for the same. You must register first.
how to update new phone number in aadhar
1. For this you first go to your Personal Support Registration Center.
2. Here you will be given a form to link the phone number.
3. This form is called ‘Aadhaar Correction Form’. Fill your correct information.
4. Now submit the filled form to the officer along with the fee of Rs.
5. After this you will be given a slip. This slip will contain an update request number. With this request number you can check whether the new phone number is associated with your support.
6. In three months your support will be connected with the new mobile number. When your support will be linked to a new mobile number and an OTP will be sent to the same number.
7. Using that OTP you can download your Aadhar card online.
8. You can also check the status of linking of new mobile number with Aadhaar by calling UIDAI’s toll free number 1947.