Now make breakfast in minutes. Today’s people are so busy that even if they do not have time to eat, cooking is a far cry. In such a situation, we want to make a quick dish which is delicious and is also beneficial for health. So in such a situation, today I have brought such a dish for you, which is beneficial and gets ready very quickly. Yes, in today’s post I have taught you how to make tomato rice. You can eat it for breakfast. Be it lunch or dinner… so let’s see how it is made and what things will be needed to make it.
Rice: 2 cups (cooked)
Oil: 3-4 tbsp
Mustard: 1 tbsp
Cumin: 1 tbsp
Chickpeas: 1 tbsp
Fenugreek: 1/4 tsp
Cinnamon: 1 inch
Tall (closed): 3-4
Curry leaves: 10-12
Cashews : 5-6
Chopped Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
Green Chillies : 2 (Half it)
Tomatoes : 2 (chopped)
Ginger Garlic Pest: 1 Tbsp
Turmeric: 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri chili: 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder: 1/2 tsp
Salt: 1/2 tsp (as per taste)
Mint leaves: (finely chopped)
Coriander: (finely chopped)
First of all, put the pan on the gas and put oil in it.
2. Then add mustard seeds, cumin, fenugreek, lentils, sugar, long, curry leaves, green chillies and chickpeas and fry for some time.
3. Then add cashew nuts to it and fry till it turns brown. Then add onion and cook till it turns brown.
4. Then add tomatoes and cook on low flame.
5. Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder and salt.
6. Then add mint leaves to it and mix well.
7. After it is completely cooked, it will become like a pasty, then add cooked rice to it and mix it slowly.
8. Then cook it for 5 minutes.
9. Then add coriander and mix it and turn off the gas.
And now take it out in a serving plate or bowl. And our hot tomato rice is ready.
First of all you have to cook the whole food on medium flame.
If you don’t like chickpeas, you can’t put them down.
Cook the tomatoes well.