If you do not have the automatic time change enabled, you can change the time manually on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
We need to save energy, and tonight we must not forget to carry out the necessary time change for the winter one, in which we will have to set all our clocks back one hour, and we will tell you exactly when and, if necessary, all the steps required.
And it is that, while most of our electronic devices will automatically adjust their clocks to the new winter schedule, if you have changed the settings or have an older device, you will have to make this change manually.
In theory, if you have a smartphone and haven’t changed anything in the configuration, the Time change It will be done completely automatically this morning and you won’t have to worry, and the same thing happens with your personal computer because the operating system will do it for you.
Any other technological device that does not have an automatic time change system must obviously be changed manually, but that is a different story, especially if you have old watches.
In any case, we’ll show you how to manually change the time on a Windows PC, as well as on iOS and Android.
Switch to Winter Time
In this case, we must adjust to winter time, which necessitates a time delay. Nobody wants to change because it will be very soon and at night. The winter time change will take place from the early morning of October 29 to 30, 2022.
When it’s three o’clock in the morning, turn the clock back to two o’clock in the morning so we can sleep for an extra hour.
How to Change the Time on a Windows PC Manually?
In theory, it should be activated automatically, as both the winter and summer time change, but if you have it deactivated, which is also possible, you must perform the following actions:
- We gain access to Windows settings.
- We choose “time and language,” which is at the bottom.
- In the option “set the date and time manually,” we provide “change.”
You must have the first option “adjust the time automatically” enabled, so you should not be concerned; the change to winter or summer time will occur without your knowledge.
How to Change the Time on Android Manually?
- In order to accomplish this, we will need to go into the Settings of our Android operating system.
- You should be able to find “date and time” in a variety of locations within the settings, but this will vary depending on the manufacturer. In our case, it’s under “additional settings.”
- When we access the “additional settings,” we are presented with the option to “date and time.”
- You are able to manually change both the date and the time if you do not have the “use network time” theme enabled on your device.
How to Change the Time on iOS Manually?
The most recent version of iOS allows us to change the time simply by going to the settings menu on our iPhone.
- Then enter “general.”
- And, roughly in the middle, you should find “date and time,” where, if the automatic adjustment is not enabled, we can change it to our liking.
As you can see, it is quite simple to manually change the date and time on our smart device, even though the vast majority of them now do so automatically.