If you are tired of eating beans, rice and vegetables every day, then today I have brought you a special recipe. You can make something interesting using the same vegetables.
Homemade palak paneer pulao is a must try if you want to change the taste of food
Today I am here with the recipe to make Palak Paneer Pulao [Palak Paneer Pulao recipe]. Which is very easy to make and you can make it in 20-25 minutes.
If you are an office goer or a college student then this recipe is very useful for you. If you want to change the taste of food, definitely try it.
So let’s see what ingredients are needed to make methi pulao….
Palak paneer pulao recipe contest
Basmati rice – 250 grams
Cheese – 150 grams
Chopped onion – 1
Peas – 1/2 cup
Spinach – 2 cups (2 bunches)
Ginger- 1 inch
Garlic – 4-5
Green chillies- 2
Oil – 25 grams
Cumin – 1 tsp
Black Cardamom – 2
Green Cardamom – 2
Cinnamon – 2 inches
Cloves – 2
Bay leaf – 1
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt- 1 teaspoon (as per taste)
How to make Palak Paneer Pulao recipe
First, wash the rice and soak it in water for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make a paste by placing the spinach, ginger, garlic and green chillies in a mixer jar.
3. Now put a pan on gas and fry cumin, big cardamom, small cardamom, cinnamon stick and bay leaves in it for few minutes.
4. Then add onion and fry for a while.
5. Then add the spinach paste and then turmeric, chilli and salt and cook for a while.
6. Then add cottage cheese and peas and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Then drain and add the rice.
8. And mix it by adding 3/2 cup water.
9. Then cover and cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
10. Then move it from one side to another, cover again and cook on low flame for another 5 minutes.
11. Then switch off the gas and stir the pulao with a slotted spoon and then cover and leave for 10-15 minutes.
12. Then take it out on a plate and take it around and our palak paneer pulao is ready.