Now you can earn a lot through Facebook-Instagram, the company’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg has not only given information about it but has also given its methods. If you also want to use Facebook and Instagram to earn money then this news is for you. In fact, the CEO of Facebook said in a post through his official account that the company will ban any kind of revenue sharing on Facebook and Instagram by 2024. “We will stop sharing any revenue on Facebook and Instagram by 2024. This includes paid online events, subscriptions, badges and bulletins,” he said.
In addition, Zuckerberg also announced new ways for creators to make money on the two social media platforms. The list includes features such as digital collectibles, interoperable subscriptions among the stars, and more. Zuckerberg said the features “will help makers build the metaverse.”
New features coming to Facebook and Instagram:
In total, the Facebook founder announced five new features for creators on Instagram and Facebook. See the list:
1. Interoperable Subscriptions: This feature will allow creators to give their paid subscribers access to subscriber-only Facebook groups on other platforms.
2. Facebook Stars: Zuckerberg also said that the company is opening up its tipping facility called Stars to all character creators so that more people can start earning from their reel, live or VOD videos.
3. Monetization of Reels: In addition, the company is opening the Reel Play bonus program for more creators on Facebook, which will allow creators to cross-post their Instagram reels on Facebook and earn from them there as well.
4. Creator Marketplace: The Meta CEO said the company has begun testing places on Instagram where creators can be found and paid, and where new partnership opportunities can be shared.
5. Digital collectibles: Lastly, Zuckerberg said the company is expanding support for NFT displays on Instagram to more creators. “We’ll be rolling this feature out to Facebook soon—starting with a small group of US creators—so people can cross-post to Instagram and Facebook,” Zuckerberg wrote in a post. We will also test NFTs in Instagram Stories. Soon with Sparker.”
Post Facebook-Insta will make you rich: 5 new ways for Zuckerberg to make money first appeared truth day,