If you are craving something spicy but can’t understand it, then this recipe is for you – Soya Veg Biryani (All in One). In this you will also get all the vegetables and protein.
You can make and eat this Soya Veg Biryani anytime, be it lunch or dinner.
So let’s quickly start making Soya Veg Biryani.
90% Steamed Rice: 2 cups
Oil: 25 grams (4 tablespoons)
Green cardamom : 2
tall (closed): 4
Cinnamon: 1 inch
Black pepper: 6-8
bay leaf: 2
Beans: 1/2 cup
Carrots: 1/2 cup
Onions: 1/2 cup (2 large onions)
Green chili pieces: 3
Capsicum: 1/2 cup
Garlic paste: 2 tbsp
Yogurt: 1/2 cup (50 grams)
Milk and saffron: 1/2 cup
Salt: 2 tbsp (as per taste)
Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala: 1 tbsp
How to make Soya Veg Biryani:-
First let the soybeans boil for 10 minutes.
2. Then filter it and take it out in a bowl.
3. Add chopped vegetables (potatoes, beans, carrots, tomatoes, green chillies and capsicum).
4. Then add ginger garlic paste, curd, salt and cumin powder and mix well.
5. Now let it stay for 10 minutes.
6. Now put the pressure cooker or kadhai on the gas and put oil in it and fry the onions.
7. Fry the onion and put all the true torches (cardamom, long, cinnamon, black pepper and bay leaves) in the remaining oil.
8. When the spices dry up a bit, add mixed vegetables and fry them on medium flame.
9. After frying, add some cooked rice to it.
10. After this, put the fried onions in it.
11. Then put some rice on it and pour saffron milk on it.
12. And now add the remaining rice for the last time and add roasted onions and some green coriander. Cover and cook on medium heat for 25-30 minutes. (If you have something in your house, cover the pan and put some things on it.
13. After 25 minutes, take out the vegetable from the plate and check from the side that there is no water in the vegetable (if it is, then cook it for a while). Now take it out from the side and keep it in the vegetable. plate. And our Soya Veg Biryani is ready.
You can add any vegetable of your choice.
If you feel more oil after frying onions, then you can also use it.
You cook the rest of the food on medium heat.
If there is an iron star in your house, then after cooking for 15 minutes, keep the biryani pan on the pan and cook it for 15 minutes. By doing this the biryani becomes good.