Driving license is required to drive a motor vehicle. People holding a valid driving license are officially eligible to drive a motor vehicle. If you are caught driving a motor vehicle without a driving license, you can be fined. So, if you don’t have a driving license yet and you drive a motor vehicle, stop doing so immediately and get your driving license first.
Driving License: Get DL easily like this, these documents will be needed
The process of obtaining a driving license consists of two parts. First the Learning Driving License is generated and then the Permanent Driving License is generated. In this article, we will also tell you about the process of getting a learning license and what documents you need to get a learning driving license.
How to apply for Learning Driving License?
- —- Go to https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/.
- —Choose your state.
- Go to Learner’s License and click on Application for New Learner’s License.
- —- Fill the Learner License Application Form and then click on Next.
- After that upload the required documents.
- —- Select the payment mode and make the payment.
- —- Also, select the slot for RTO travel.
- — Then go to RTO with all the documents.
Documents Required for Learning Driving License
— Filled Learning Driving License Form.
Passport size photograph
—- Residence Certificate (Bill Bill, Lease/Rent Agreement)
—- Valid Government ID Proof (Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport).
After this you will also have to get a permanent driving license. For this, a separate fee will have to be paid and the final test will have to be given in the RTO. Only after that permanent driving license is issued.