A meeting of the Collector-Commissioner’s conference will be held on Saturday under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. In the meeting, the Chief Minister will discuss 13 issues included in the agenda.
In this meeting, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will discuss the work given to the collector and commissioner in the previous meeting and the strategy ahead. All the commissioners, collectors, inspector general of police and superintendent of police will attend the meeting through video conferencing. The works of the Collector-Commissioner will be reviewed in the meeting.
13 items on the agenda of the meeting-
– Review of law and order situation, action against mafia and control of crime against women.
– Review of the use of land freed from illegal occupation of land mafia by campaigning in the districts of the state.
Discussion on strategies for diversification of agriculture and promotion of natural farming.
– Modification in the consecration program.
Review of MGNREGA works.
Review of construction and maintenance work of roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna.
– Review of progress of implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural).
– Review of progress of implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)
– Review of subjects related to forest land and revenue land.
Review of implementation of One District One Product Scheme
– Discussion on Annual Debt Limit 2022-23, Debt Recovery, Review of District Debt-Deposit Ratio (CD Ratio) and effective implementation of SARFAESI Act 2002.
– Introduction to Best Practices – Good Governance Initiatives: Compromise Resolution Plan
– Compliance report of the instructions given in the last meeting on 20 January 2022