Aadhaar is one of the most important documents required by an Indian citizen. It works as address proof, birth proof and helps in doing many things in places like banks and post offices. If you want to keep Aadhaar online, you can access it through m-Aadhaar and e-Aadhaar. At the same time, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched a new PVC card, which includes several security features.
What is Base PVC?
“Order Aadhaar PVC Card” is a new service launched by UIDAI which allows Aadhaar holder to print his/her Aadhaar details on PVC card for a nominal fee. Those who do not have registered mobile number can apply for non-registered/alternative. You can also place order using mobile number. For the benefit of the Aadhaar card holder, the Aadhaar PVC card has security features like secure QR code hologram, micro text, ghost image, date of issue and print, guilloche pattern and embossed Aadhaar logo.
Order only one Aadhaar number for entire family
It can be ordered using any mobile number and one person can order it for his entire family using only one mobile number. UIDAI support charges a minimum of Rs. You can use any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication, irrespective of the mobile number registered with your support. Such a person can get Aadhar PVC card online for the whole family even without a registered mobile number.
How To Order Support PVC Card
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in or https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
2. Now, click on “Order Support PVC Card” and enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) or 28 digit Registration ID.
3. Enter the Security Code Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on the check box next to “Terms and Conditions”.
4. Once this is done, click on the “Submit” button to do the OTP verification.
5. Now go to where a screen will pop up to preview the support details.
6. After the verification is complete, click on the “Make Payment” option.
7. In the next step, you will be taken to the Payment Gateway page with payment options like Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI.
8. After successful payment, you will receive a receipt with digital signature which can be downloaded in PDF. You will also receive a service request number via SMS.